5 Critical Metrics make management understand the value of workers’ compensation management. 5 Critical Metrics keep management committed over time. 5 Critical Metrics measure the success or failure of your workers’ compensation program.
We will cover the calculation and application of 5 Critical Metrics to address:
- Workers’ comp viewed as a cost of doing business
- Getting management to understand value of return to work
- Convincing policy holders to embrace a worker recovery program
- Lack of informed and effective employer involvement in WC claims issues
- Stakeholder apathy
- Managers and supervisors not taking seriously their duty to protect workers