Many employers are suspicious of working with unions, thinking that they support the filing of questionable workers’ comp claims. However, when done properly, working with labor unions can lead to significant decreases in workers’ comp costs.
In this session learn the secrets that lead to one union representative we worked with to state “the result of your program was 20 more good years of work, we were facing job lose because of the stress workers’ comp had on the company.”
This session will cover:
- Identifying and placing individuals in jobs commensurate with their inflated union based wages
- Getting people back to work who really don’t like their job.
- Obtaining light duty releases from doctors that you can actually accommodate.
- Employee feeling of entitlement vs Return To Work
- Coming up with creative and valued transitional work duties
- And more…